Thursday, August 7, 2008

Im a blogger

So me and missy were just sitting here and looking at allie's blog and i was like FREAK DUDE! I need one of these. So my whole point of this is to be my "memoir" if you will. I dont write in my journal much and i figure this would be a good way to store and preserve some good times in my life. Facebook can only do so much. Am i right? Now You better enjoy the CRAP out of this because this seems like such a good idea to me right now and you better love this idea as much as me. It may be the wee hours of the morning, but i feel that i am in the right. Good day.

3 comments:

Allie said...

I'm excitified.

Galle :) said...

I´ve seen your profile, and you seem to be really interesting.

Im afraid you won´t find anything interesting on my blog, because Im argentinian, but anyways, my e-mal is on my profile i think.
Let me know if I am wrong.
:)

KIKA said...

haha mee too! Hurry and write Gavin! :D